Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to make payment registration?
Please visit your login page and click on Payment registration.
2. How can I make the payment of accompanying person?
There is no separate registration form for accompanying person. Please transfer the accompanying person’s details in the remarks column and make the payment along with yours. We will provide all the facilities except conference materials to the accompanying person.
3. I do not have any abstract. But I would like to participate in the conference. How can I make the payment?
Please log in the website and click on payment registration. The details will be there.
4. Is it possible to convert Poster to Oral Presentation?
It may not be possible. Both oral and Poster presenters will get equal benefit and there is no difference between them.
5. Will you give conveyance from the airport to Indian Participants?
Conveyance from the airport will be arranged only for those who make the payment in dollars and those who take accommodation through the organizers will be taken good care of once they reach the nearest railway station (KOTTAYAM )
6. At what time the conference will start?
The conference will be commenced on 5th evening with a public lecture and the inauguration is on 6th morning. The registration will start on 5th June 2016 10 AM onwards. So Accommodation will be provided only from 5 – 8 June 2016 (4 nights)
7. When is the last date for the submission of full length paper and how the paper be submitted?
Only the payment registered delegates’ papers will be considered for publication. The last date for the submission of papers is 30 APRIL 2016. All submissions should follow Advanced Science Letters of American Scientific Publishers (http://www.aspbs.com) format and should be sent to as a word file to email@example.com as an attachment. Your file name should be your Abstract ID.
8. Will you give any travel assistance to the participants?
As you know the registration fee for the conference is very low as compared to other conferences. Early bird registration fee is only Rs.5000/- for students and Rs.7000/- for faculties (Indian participants). Registration fee includes accommodation for 4 nights (rate is per person and dates include 5 – 8 June 2016), conveyance to and from the railway station, breakfast, lunch, dinner for 4 days in addition to the banquet dinner, abstract booklet, coffee & refreshments and access to all technical sessions. Travel assistance will not be assured right now, however if we are able to generate adequate fund we will consider it later.
9. Will you give any special consideration to oral presenters?
Both oral and Poster presenters will get equal benefit and there is no difference between them.
10. How many abstracts can be submitted by a participant?
A participant can submit one abstract.
11. How can I submit an abstract?
To submit an abstract, login/register in the website and click on the abstract submission menu. You can find the model abstract and instructions for the preparation of the abstract.
12. Is there any model abstract for submission?
Yes. To get a model abstract, login/register in the website and click on the abstract submission menu. You can find the model abstract and instructions for the preparation of the abstract.